Glassfibre Reinforced Gypsum (GRG)
Glassfibre Reinforced Gypsum (GRG) is basically consists of fine glass fibres and high quality gypsum powder added with aclylic polymer to make it perfect moisture resistant and it has excellent durability for Intricate interiors. It has excellent mouldability with several desired qualities such as lightweight, high strength, high stiffness, toughness, moisture resistance, and beautifying attraction.
- Mouldability to produce wide range of intricate shapes and profiles.
- Lightweight, ease and speed of handling.
- Reduced loadings on buildings leading to substantial reductions costs.
- Ability to reproduce fine surface details.
- Low maintenance requirements.
- Good Moisture resistance.
- Low permeability.
- Excellent fire properties.